Position: Delivery Driver
Purpose of the position: To provide delivery of the Heartland Forest giftshop items to residents of Niagara. Contacting customers when packages are dropped off, and ensuring careful handling and protection of packages.
● Picking up packages from Heartland Forest
● Delivering items safely and without damage to their corresponding addresses
● Recording proof of delivery and providing prompt delivery notifications
● Following any special delivery instructions
Level of Difficulty 1=easy/5=demanding (physical, mental, emotional):
Physical: 2; may require some heavy lifting.
Mental: 3; Driving for short periods but many hours.
Emotional: 2; Little communication throughout the day.
Orientation and Training:
Orientation at Heartland Forest, see the items that need delivery and how operations for the gift shop work. Additional training isn’t required.
Looking for volunteers available to work at least one consistent day a week, year-round. Timing can be flexible.
Position start date:
● ability to lift up to 50 lbs., some heavy lifting may be required.
● Valid G driver’s license
● 18 years of age or older
● Have auto insurance
Supervisor(s): Volunteer Coordinator
Number of openings: 2
How to apply: email